Bookmarks

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Creamy Summer Coleslaw

This is another one of my creations.  I'm not great with measurements (I just add stuff as I go along) so feel free to adjust to your own taste.

The reason I use cider vinegar is because I have a delicious bottle from Rockridge Orchards.  It's amazing and I'd drink it straight from the bottle if people didn't look at me funny.

Creamy Summer Coleslaw


Ingredients


Green cabbage, finely shredded
Carrots, finely shredded
Green onion, sliced
3/4 cup sour cream (I prefer Tillamook all natural)
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp onion powder
2 tbsp cider vinegar
2 tsp dry mustard
2 tsp garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste


Directions

Combine the shredded cabbage, carrots, and green onions in a large bowl. Whisk together the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl, and then add to the cabbage mixture. Mix well to combine and taste for seasoning.



No comments:

Post a Comment