Bookmarks

Friday, September 4, 2020

Boiled Baby Red Potatoes

I remember once having the most amazing baby potatoes in my life - creamy on the inside, deliciously seasoned on the outside - and I've spent years trying to chase that high.  Baked, broiled, parboiled, grilled, roasted, etc. etc. etc., and I could never get it quite right.  One day I grabbed a bag of baby reds, and the bag recommended boiling them.  I'd tried everything else, so I thought why not... O. M. G.  My life will never be the same again.


Boiled Baby Red Potatoes



Ingredients

Baby red potatoes
Melted butter
Kosher salt
Dried parsley


Directions


Pre-wash potatoes, if needed.

Boil a pot of water with a pinch of salt.  Add potatoes and boil for 10-20 minutes, until easily pierced with a fork.

Remove potatoes from water and place in a serving bowl.  Add melted butter and dried parsley for seasoning.  Serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment