Bookmarks

Monday, May 20, 2013

Tasha's Brewer's Yeast Garlic French Bread

I got this idea from some lady in a check-out line and it was a fantastic one.  If I knew her name I'd give her credit, but since I don't, I'm taking the credit for myself.

I call it "Brewer's Yeast Garlic French Bread" but honestly I usually use nutritional yeast because that's usually what's on hand.  I suppose you could use either, although some might disagree with me there.

Tasha's Brewer's Yeast Garlic French Bread


Ingredients


Butter (~1 stick)
Nutritional Yeast
Garlic Powder
Salt
French Bread

Directions


Soften butter until spreadable (but not melted).

Add nutritional yeast (~1 or 2 heaping spoonfuls), garlic powder, and a little salt (to taste) to butter and mix. Spread on French bread.  

Broil until crispy and golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment